Vineyard Car Hire Cape Town is a well-established, reputable and independently owned car hire company operating from offices in Kenilworth, at the heart of the popular Cape Town Southern Suburbs for almost 40 years. Our efficient and well-trained staff provide a service founded on long-standing professionalism and integrity, and our simple, competitive rate structure for car rentals guarantees that the rate quoted is the rate charged. There are no hidden costs!
- All drivers must be at least twenty-three (23) years old upon the start date
- All drivers must be in possession of a valid unendorsed driver's licence which must have been valid for a minimum of two years.
- International driver's licences must be translated into English.
- Payment is by embossed (raised digits) credit card only. Vineyard Car Hire accepts all major credit card including VISA, Mastercard and Amex but regrettably cannot accept debit cards, cheques, cash or payment via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- The credit card holder must be the hirer and the credit card is not transferable.
- A checklist is a document listing any existing damage to the vehicle at the beginning of the hire period.
- Vineyard Car Hire will present a checklist to the hirer when handing over the vehicle. Once both parties are satisfied that the checklist is correct, the checklist will be signed by both parties.
- All rates quoted include Standard Cover plus an Excess (payable by the hirer in the event of any accident or theft).
- The Excess amount is the hirer's maximum liability in the event of an accident or theft.
- The hirer has the option to select Super Cover at an additional cost which will either reduce or waiver the excess amount.